SSC 2016 Tier I Exam Date Admit card for CHSL Download Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission would be going to conducting the exam of CHSL Tier I on 7-01-2017 to 05-02-2016 for post of Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks , Court Clerk. Whose applicants are applied the CHSL 2016 application forms just wait for some time SSC will be soon release the Tier I exam admit card at official website of SSC.
They all applicants SSC this time not ready to issuing the CHSL Tier One exam admit card at official website. So, all applicants just wait for correct time SSC will be very soon release the Tier I exam hall ticket will be very soon announce at official website.
The SSC every year conduct the different type of exam and now some time back SSC has CHSL 10+2 Intermediate based application forms issued at official website. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 8th Oct 2016 issued the application forms recruitment issued at official website of SSC.
The SSC are inviting the all eligible candidates whose are agree to fill the submission forms just go to the official website and download the application forms and fill the submission forms. The SSC after release the CHSL 2016- 17 huge no of applicants are applied the submission and know they all are search the exam date and the exam admit card at official website.
We are expecting the SSC will exam date 15 days back issue the exam admit card at official website. We are continue visit the official website of SSC if any update SSC CHSL Exam admit card will be soon update our website.
They all our visitor bookmark our website for more update we will time to time update CHSL our website if any update exam admit card related we will update our website so, all applicants stay connected our website www.uniquesiksha.in
Download Process of CHSL 2016-17 Exam Admit card/hall ticket
- The candidates go to the official website of SSC
- Search the link of CHSL Exam admit card links
- After find the link of CHSL Exam admit card
- Click on the link of CHSL Exam admit card 2016-17
- Fill the some details about candidates
- Like Name, Registration No and D-O-B
- Submit it
- Download the SSC CHSL exam Admit Card 2016
SSC Exam CHSL LDC DEO pattern 2016
|S. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic skill)||25||50|
- Tier I Computer Based Test
- Tier II Descriptive Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Computer based Written examination (Tier-I)
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences ,Figural Classification ,Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de- coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar- diagram, Pie-chart
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially 10 pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
The Tier II CHSL 2016 descriptive test is pen and paper Test of 100 Marks and total duration is 1 Hour and 20 Minutes. This CHSL Tier II minimum qualifying marks is 33% the selection process will be based on you written exam of CHSL Tier II.
- Tier III
The CHSL Tier III exam would continue to be the skill Test and Typing Test will be qualifying in Tier I and II. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Name of the Organization:- Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name;- CHSL
Tier I Exam Date;- 7th Jan to 5th Feb 2016
Exam Admit Card;- Come Soon
Official Website:- http://ssc.nic.in/