SSC CHSL(10+2) 8th Oct Recruitment Apply Online 2016-17
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2016-17 today releases the Combined Higher Secondary Education (CHSL) application forms at official website of www.ssc.nic.in so, all applicants whose are searching the Job in SSC under this is correct time for you because SSC Staff Selection Commission 2016 CHSL 10+2 application forms issue at official website just go to the official website and download the application forms or fill the submission forms.
The SSC CHSL in more post conduct the CHSL application forms and post name is Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk, if any candidates eligible for this post so, you can also apply the SSC CHSL application forms, you can just crack the exam of Tier I and Tier II follow the selection process of CHSL and Selection process is also available below post.
The SSC will be conduct the Tier I exam on 7th Jan to 5th Feb 2016 on Computer Based Entrance Exam and whose students are pass out the Tier I exam just only go to the Second level of exam Tier II (Descriptive Test/Exam)
SSC CHSL 2016 Post Details
- Postal Assistants
- Sorting Assistants
- Data Entry Operators
- Lower Divisional Clerks
- Court Clerk
|S No.||Post Name||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB-1 (Rs-5200-20200) Grade pay 2400 (Pre-revised)|
|01||Data Entry Operator||5200-20200||2400|
|02||Data Entry Operator||5200-20200||1900|
|03||Lower Division Clerk||5200-20200||1900|
Age limits;- The candidates must be age in 18 to 27 Year
Education Qualification:- The applicant must be complete the 10+2/Intermediate/ from recognized University.
Application Fees:- The applicants you fill the application forms for CHSL so, must be paid the application Fees for CHSL Examination and the examination Fees is Rs 100/- you can pay this amount SBI Bank Challan through or Online Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card through.
Scheme of Examination:-
- Tier I Test Computer Based Test
|Date of Test||Part||Subject Name||Marks||Question|
|7th Jan 2017 to 5th Feb 2017||I||General||50||25|
The written exam is objective test and English or Hindi, There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Computer based Written examination (Tier-I)
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences ,Figural Classification ,Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de- coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar- diagram, Pie-chart
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially 10 pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
The Tier II CHSL 2016 descriptive test is pen and paper Test of 100 Marks and total duration is 1 Hour and 20 Minutes. This CHSL Tier II minimum qualifying marks is 33% the selection process will be based on you written exam of CHSL Tier II.
- Tier III
The CHSL Tier III exam would continue to be the skill Test and Typing Test will be qualifying in Tier I and II. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
- Online Starting Date of CHSL 2016-17:- 8th Oct 2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration Date;- 7th Nov 2016
- Tier I Exam Date;- 7th Jan to 5th Feb 2016
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 09.04.2017
- Interview Date:- Come Soon
Name of the Organization:- Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name;- Combined Higher Secondry Education