West Bengal PSC Recruitment/Jobs in Civil Service by http://www.pscwb.org.in/
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has been upload the Civil Service Category wise A, B, C, D application forms at official website. After release the application forms WBPSC are inviting to all eligible candidates today registration is start on 11:30 AM all applicants if eligible for this post which one you suitable just fill the submission forms this application form is Offline/Online both which you suitable fill the submission forms 2016.
Today Great News West Bengal State upload the Civil Services Recruitment application forms all eligible this opportunity don’t miss and this post conducting by West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2016-17 all Post details given below
Post Name Group Wise
- Group A:
i)West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
ii)West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
iii) West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service
iv) West Bengal Excise Service
v) West Bengal Co-operative Service
vi) West Bengal Labour Service
vii) West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
viii) West Bengal Employment Service
ix) West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
- Group: B
i)West Bengal Police Service
i)Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
ii) Joint Block Development Officer
iii) Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
iv) West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
v) West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
vi) Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
vii) Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
viii) Chief Controller of Correctional Services
- Group: D
i)Inspector of Co-operative Societies
ii)Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
iii) Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Age Limit:-The candidates not below 21 and not more than 32 year
Education Qualification:- The candidates must be qualified in any Degree from recognized University and his/her must be know Bengali Language Speak, write and known Bengali Language understand.
Selection Process;- The selection based on their performance in written exam and personal Interview
- The applicants have to pay the application fee Rs 210.00/- +1% charge of Examination Fees
- The applicants pay by offline so, paying + Service Charge Rs 20/- through Bank Counter and total amount is 210+20=230/-
- For West Bengal Person and Disability Handicapped/SC and ST Category candidates fee exempted
- Starting Date of Apply Online:- 4thNov 2016 at 11:30 AM.
- Last Date of Apply Online Application Forms:- 28thNov 2016 till know 12:00 Mid Night
- Prelims Exam Date:- 29thJan 2016
How to Apply Following is the procedure for filling up the Application Form:
- The candidates User ID – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Fill the all details like
Name – First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- The Candidate’s Date of Birth (DOB) – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Do you have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali – Candidates have to select the value from drop down list.
- State your mother tongue – Candidates have to write their mother tongue.
- Whether you are a person from any hill Sub-division namely of Darjeeling District (Viz. Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong, Kurseong Candidates have to select the value from drop down list.
- Mention the name of Sub-Division – Candidates have to select the value from drop down list.
- Place of Birth – State, District, Place – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not editable.
- Father’s Name, Gender, EPIC No. (Optional), Caste Category – Data preloaded from One Time Registration. Not
- Whether you are a person with disability – By default the selected option is No. If the candidates are Handicapped in nature, then they have to select the Yes option.
- If the disability option is Yes, candidates have to State the category of disability viz., Blindness or Low Vision, Hearing Impairment, Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy and Low Vision as applicable.
- If the nature of disability is Blindness or Low Vision, then candidates have to mention whether they need the help of a scribe. By default, the selected option is No
Name of the Organization:- West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of the Post:- Civil Service Group A, B, C, D
Prelims Exam Date:- 29th Jan 2017
Official Website:- http://www.pscwb.org.in/